Bethesda Recovery – Sober Living
During this trying time, Bethesda is functional as usual, providing our clients with all requisite safety measures, and the stability & reassurance of our normal treatment programme and addiction professionals.
Recovery Vision for 2020
With Covid-19 & the Economic crash of 2020, came the increase in need for affordable, reputable and proven care for individuals and families who are also suffering because of Chemical Dependency and the curse of Relapse.
Having operated for 15-years as a registered treatment clinic, Colin & Deanna Garnett, with the core members of their team of addiction specialists, found themselves left with a very simple decision to make; ‘we need to change with the times, and it’s time for something new’
Bethesda Sober Living
51 Longships Drive Plettenberg Bay
After 15-years as an internationally sought-after addictions treatment clinic, our much-loved and highly respected facility has transformed into ‘Bethesda Sober Living’.
Located in Plettenberg Bay on the glorious Garden Route, Bethesda Sober Living offers:
- Affordable long-term accommodation in a supportive and recovery-oriented environment.
- An opportunity to begin or enhance ‘Independent Recovery Development’ through personal application of the principles within the 12-Step Recovery Programme.
Rules & Expectations
Colin and Deanna Garnett’s ‘Bethesda’s Residential Treatment Program’ founded in 2005 has become an extremely successful and Internationally sought after Clinic for all types of addiction treatment.
However, because not everyone can make it to their facility, in his ‘spare time’ Colin has continued his war on addictions and would now like to offer you the opportunity to download their very successful program onto your computer or phone and use it as your own Valley of Addiction Home Help Intervention Program.
From an idea born in 2003, as of May 1st 2018, Colin now delivers Private Clinical Treatment to every level of society, no matter your class or income bracket.
Take a look at www.ehabb4rehab.co.uk – at last, something not too good to be true.
What is substance abuse?
Substance abuse in South Africa
- The most important thing i learned is that ” right is right and wrong is wrong”. It is that simple!!!!
From the people that comes to clean the house to the owner, are very friendly and honest. I am so glad i have had an other chance in life and i want to thank all the members of Bethesda for this opportunity.
God bless you all.
- Bethesda was the only facility in the garden route willing and able to help me with my addiction. My eating disorder had me on my knees asking for help and Colin willingly opened the doors for me to start recovery. I am so grateful for your help…it’s now almost 2 months clean! I never thought I would be able to say those words! Thanks to an amazing team!
Michele Le Roux
- All the staff are very professional and experienced with addictions. Bethesda changed my life and my way of thinking about my addiction. I will forever be grateful.
- Bethesda is a life changing experience!
Colin and his team are awesome! I have been clean for two months. This would not have been possible without Bethesda! I am grateful to them for everything they have done and still do for me.