Bethesda Drug Rehabilitation Centre
Bethesda Addictions Treatment Centre:
We are an exclusive, private yet affordable Drug Rehabilitation Centre situated in Plettenberg Bay on South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route. We provide a holistic drug rehab programme for people around the world who suffer from substance addiction. Our residential treatment programme incorporates proven helpful life lessons applicable to both our clients and their families. In this way, the addiction is treated and a stable foundation is laid for successful ongoing rehabilitation and recovery, with reliable relapse prevention and accountability. Bethesda is unique by virtue of its first-class quality, realistic fees, on-going aftercare programmes
What sets us apart from other Rehabilitation Centres in South Africa?
The bond between this team of ex-addicts, starting in 2001, has progressively matured into an in-depth list of ‘therapy-related’ Bachelor Degrees, Diplomas and Clinical Qualifications. Our unique balance of Personal, Spiritual and Psychological treatment, with a vast array of Medical and Psychiatric supervision, is now having an international impact upon addictions and families.
More than just an addiction
Addiction and self-destructive behaviour is often a result of pain and trauma experienced either physically and/or psychologically; thus Bethesda’s approach is to heal the root of the problem in order to move forward and in turn this results in a higher success rate and prevents a relapse.
Bethesda rehab centre specialises in drug addiction rehabilitation and alcohol rehabilitation, we are ready to support you and assist you in getting your life back on track. Give us a call today and let’s start your journey to recovery.
Accepted Medical Aids
Bethesda Recovery drug rehab works closely with all major medical aids, assisting you with the best addiction treatment possible. Phone Bethesda today and allow us the pleasure of guiding you into a future of recovery and sobriety. Our trained addiction specialists are waiting for your call.
- 1 year free outpatient Aftercare (weekly skype/phone sessions) – subject to T&C’s
- 1 week free Emergency Relapse-Rescue (during the out-patient year) – subject to T&C’s
- Welcome and transport from George Airport
“This is a Game Changer … ”
E-hab B4 Rehab
Trade Mark and Intellectual Property Rights | Colin Garnett | (2014) | All Rights Reserved
Colin and Deanna Garnett’s ‘Bethesda’s Residential Treatment Program’ founded in 2005 has become an extremely successful and Internationally sought after Clinic for all types of addiction treatment.
However, because not everyone can make it to their facility, in his ‘spare time’ Colin has continued his war on addictions and would now like to offer you the opportunity to download their very successful program onto your computer or phone and use it as your own Valley of Addiction Home Help Intervention Program.
From an idea born in 2003, as of May 1st 2018, Colin now delivers Private Clinical Treatment to every level of society, no matter your class or income bracket.
Take a look at www.ehabb4rehab.co.uk – at last, something not too good to be true.
- The most important thing i learned is that ” right is right and wrong is wrong”. It is that simple!!!!
From the people that comes to clean the house to the owner, are very friendly and honest. I am so glad i have had an other chance in life and i want to thank all the members of Bethesda for this opportunity.
God bless you all.
- Bethesda was the only facility in the garden route willing and able to help me with my addiction. My eating disorder had me on my knees asking for help and Colin willingly opened the doors for me to start recovery. I am so grateful for your help…it’s now almost 2 months clean! I never thought I would be able to say those words! Thanks to an amazing team!
Michele Le Roux
- All the staff are very professional and experienced with addictions. Bethesda changed my life and my way of thinking about my addiction. I will forever be grateful.
- Bethesda is a life changing experience!
Colin and his team are awesome! I have been clean for two months. This would not have been possible without Bethesda! I am grateful to them for everything they have done and still do for me.