Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre
Bethesda prides itself on being a leading Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre. With many years experience in the addiction field, we understand that alcohol treatment is a long term process. The longer an individual can stay in an alcohol rehabilitation centre the better the chances of long term sobriety. We also suggest an on going aftercare program such as Alcoholics Anonymous.
- If the case of Alcoholism is severe, medical supervision for detox is advised
- Alcohol is from the depressant class of drugs, depression is a common factor in early sobriety
- Alcohol abuse can lead to long-term health issues like cardiovascular disease
- Medical Assistance for long term alcohol abuse
- Medication for withdrawal symptoms
- Long term treatment
We understand that severe Alcoholism is difficult to treat and poses health risks for the person needing to detox. It is suggested that those with high alcohol tolerance be admitted into a hospital for the detoxification process as then they can be supervised by medical professionals.