During this trying time, Bethesda is providing our residents with all requisite safety measures.
Located in the small seaside town of Plettenberg Bay, we are secluded from the turmoil of the larger towns and cities. Our beaches, forests and rivers are perfect recreational venues, with no crowds!
Our medium/small capacity means low resident numbers, enabling us to implement distancing and safety measures with relative ease.
Our staff are trained in how to deal with the COVID-19 situation, ensuring daily health & sanitization procedures & checks, as well as providing calm & reassurance.
As part of our health & safety precautions, Bethesda has implemented the following procedures & protocols:
- Requiring proof of a COVID-19 negative test of a new resident immediately before arrival.
- Pre-authorizing & screening potential visitors.
- Ensuring that all persons entering the premises wear a mask and sanitize their hands immediately and regularly thereafter.
- Separating new residents from those already in residence.
- Disinfecting high traffic areas, surfaces & door handles daily & regularly.
- Providing soap and hand sanitizers throughout the facility.
- Ensuring prescribed “social distancing” between facilitators and residents.
- Separating any resident who shows possible “COVID symptoms” from other residents and seeking the necessary screening/testing.
- Avoiding all close contact, such as shaking hands and hugging.