Marijuana Addiction Treatment Centre
Many people think that Marijuana is not a drug because its a plant, the active chemical THC is highly mood and mind altering, cases have been reported of major psychological problems such as Schizophrenia or drug induced psychosis. We have an understanding of the struggles that people face who think that Marijuana Addiction is a myth. We also have the experience to know that it is as serious an addiction as any other drug or behaviour. At Bethesda Addictions Treatment Centre we offer Marijuana Rehabilitation in South Africa.
- The main component is the psychological obsession to the relief that Marijuana produces
- Marijuana detox can also include, restlessness, trouble sleeping and lack of appetite
- Another common symptom of detox is mood swings and panic attacks
- Breaking the false belief that Marijuana is non addictive
- 12 steps fellowship and continual support
- Group therapy and individual counselling
Marijuana Addiction Recovery
As with most drugs, the process of recovery is slow and is a long term commitment. Marijuana is no different, we would expect people to complete a full 3 month program followed by an aftercare system that can support Marijuana Addiction Treatment.